Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Celebrating Amelia

Apt, able  (not everyone can erupt from a pumpkin!)




 Montemerlo, through and through  (do you see any Italian roots?)




 (Amelia was glad that Mom and Dad met dancing, and they are including her in their dance through life!)




  


Even (Steven)--first a boy, now a girl, balanced and beautiful 

This is my brother--it was just a bit boring being an only boy!
"But he was tickled...
and delighted at the prospect, of having a playmate!"
"Here comes Amelia!"





and Dad

Likeable, loves Mom


                                                  and even Spencer!
Here are the two bears, and their parents!

My mom and Dad open up the world--take me places




                                                                             and keep me safe!

Inventive, intelligent

"I am currently mom's taste tester!"
Do you think I will one day make bridges like Dad?













Avid, amiable



What would we do without Amelia!

No comments: